Reliable, Affordable Guidance From A Boutique Firm
Every family, individual and business will eventually encounter a legal matter that requires the assistance of a skilled attorney. At Jennifer D. Sharpe, P.A., we have the experience and skill to represent clients throughout the Fort Lauderdale metro area in a variety of legal matters.
From small, simple issues to complicated legal disputes, we provide counsel that you can afford. Our main practice areas include:
- Estate planning: Sit down with an attorney to create a unique, legally sound estate plan to protect your assets for your loved ones.
- Trust administration: We can create trusts to pass wealth to your beneficiaries and we provide trustworthy estate administration.
- Probate and estate administration: In the complex process of probating and administering an estate, we can assist executors.
The founder of our firm, Jennifer D. Sharpe, is not only an attorney but also a CPA with an LL.M Master of Law degree. Her extensive training means that she has additional insight into complex financial and legal matters.
Read more about our attorney:
Why Work With Us?
Your hard-earned assets should not be trusted to just anyone. When you work with Jennifer D. Sharpe, P.A., this is what you can expect from us:
- Boutique service: Our firm’s small size allows us to provide service of the highest quality to every client.
- One-on-one counsel: You will always work with founding attorney Ms. Sharpe; she will never hand your case off to an assistant.
- Affordable rates: Providing high-quality service at a rate that you can afford is crucial to us.
We feel confident that when you meet with Jennifer D. Sharpe, P.A., we can help you reach your estate planning and financial planning needs.
Schedule A Consultation. Get Our Guidance Today.
Meet with Ms. Sharpe in person to discuss your personal case. To schedule a consultation at our office, simply reach out and we will respond promptly. You can call (954) 361-9449 or send the firm an email.